Precision for every condition
Wintersteiger Race NC
We collaborated on the development of this machine, which immediately gave great results on the snow – starting with the World Championships in Oslo 2011, when we transported it to Norway in a truck set up as a mobile laboratory.
- Used both in cross-country and in alpine skiing by many federations and companies.
- Strong points: medium/hot grinds for cross-country and GS, SG and DH grinds
- It works without compressed air, all controlled by software.
Technopower - Ski Power
- The onliest specimen in the world.
- Numerical control micro-striker, high technology with operating system on Ipad.
- Designed to create any grind with maximum precision.
- Strong points: cold grinds and for Special Slalom
- Clean and precise cut
- Conical shaft with quick change of the grinding wheel.
Wintesteiger - Trimjet Racing
- Automatic machine for grinding the thin sheets with ceramic disc.
- Possibility to work the tuning from 0.3 degrees.
- Used by many companies in the racing department.
Svecom - World Cup Evo
- Numerically controlled micro-rifling machine with touchscreen and conical shaft for quick change of the grinding wheel
- Evolution of the iconic Mantec World Cup
- Strong points: grinds of all kinds.
Mantec - World Cup
The first numerically controlled micro-rifling machine, which has changed the concept and the quality of slab processing.
Strong points: medium/hot grinds.
Still a top machine.
Repair of broken skis
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 8:30-12 a.m. and from 2:30-6:30 p.m.
Corso Dolomiti 23b, I-38037 Predazzo (TN)
Phone: +39 0462 501903
we love what we do. Join Us.